Jump to navigation Jump to search
What do you get with your membership?
- Access to the space any time a facilitator is at the shop, and a class isn’t in the way
- Access to tools, 3D printers, laser cutters, welders, art supplies, kitchenette, etc.
- Greatly discounted classes
- Access to the wealth of knowledge of your fellow shopmates. This is a very dynamic and communally empowering environment, with lots of talented people from different backgrounds
- 1hr of 1-on-1 equipment training per month.
- A say in how the space is run. We’ll host open meetings on many Thursdays. Check the calendar! h.h aims to be a non-hierarchical do-ocracy, where its members put forth their energy into the community autonomously.
How much does membership cost?
- $40-$80/month pay-what-you-are able scale. Price list here: https://bit.ly/2Xv709Q
- Total price is negotiated with a facilitator upon signing up. Please let us know if your situation changes. You can always volunteer time to cover all or part of dues.
- Once you’re a member in good standing for at least a month, you may get the door code if you’ve shown the ability to safely and responsibly use the space.
- Tool training beyond your free 1hr per month will be $15/hr or negotiated with a facilitator.
- Some tools have consumable fees.
How do I sign up?
Find a Facilitator at the space and ask for a tour. Sign the Member Agreement and Liability waiver and pay using the [Monthly Subscription] link on our [website]